查看: 14064|回复: 129

恩施游记--培训、图展、及报告会总结(中英双语的噢)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-11 15:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 武汉麦子空白 于 2013-6-23 17:33 编辑

恩施走访汇报帖
一个偶然的决定,一个冲动的想法,让我从中收益颇深。于匆忙之中决定要去恩施参加活动,6月6号的晚上和团长一起赶到火车站买票奔赴恩施。尽管外面的雨下的很大,然而我们的热情丝毫不减。。。。。。。团长扛着50多公斤的图片很是辛苦的嘞、、、、、
An accidental decision,  a impulsive thought, benefited me a lot. I decided to go Enshi to participate the activity in a hurry. At the night of  June 6th, we went to the railway station to buy ticket and caught the train. Though it was rained heavily outside, our enthusiasm did not decrease at all. It’s really a awkward journey for the head of the delegation carry the picture which is more than 50 kilogram.

早晨六点左右从火车下来,团长,裙生慢慢,以及我,一行三人带着大包小包的东西到达恩施了,充满好奇以及信心。到酒店住下,一夜未眠的团长还没来得及休息就立即开始了准备工作。我们一直在努力!
On the next day morning, we finally got off the train at six o’clock. Bags of luggage were caught by the head, Manman and myself. We were all extremely carious about this city and filled with confidence. After arriving at the hotel, the sleepy head started the preparation instantly. We are on the way all the time!
下午跟随着奇人,鸭子,来到了湖北名族学院提前踩点。湖北名族学院的环境超赞的。。。。。有点西藏的感觉哈。。。由于前一天刚下完雨,空气格外清新,天空中漂浮的白云也格外美丽。
With the company of Qiren and Yazi, we went to the Hubei Institute For Nationalities, finding the best spot for the exhibition. How fantastic the environment of the Hubei Institute Nationalities is! It seemed that you are in Tibet. Owing to the rain of the last day, the air was much more fresher, and the cloud in the sky is especially amazing!
到了晚上团长就给大家做培训咯,大家都听的格外认真。我也趁机多学习学习。。。。。慢慢就比我成熟老到多了,看来我还有好多的东西要学,还有很长的路要走。。。。。。只有通过不断的实践,才能不断地提高自己的能力。
In the evening, the head gave us a training course. Everybody listened very carefully, and I also seized the opportunity to learn more about our organization. There still is a long way for me to learn and walk. Only through continuous practice can I make an self-improvement.
第二天,开始图展咯!大家热情高涨,经过简单的培训过后,同学们纷纷投入到战斗中去了。天气有点闷热,但是大家依然坚守着自己的岗位。团长因为讲解嗓子都哑了,很是可怜,但是还是不忘给大家带来欢乐。(老欺负我,求保护)慢慢则忙着拍照到处抓拍各种镜头。。。奇人,瘦瘦小小的身体,到处忙活,一直忙到下午两点多才吃上午饭,看着真让人心疼。
On the second day, our exhibition was on the way! Everybody was so excited! After simple training, the students went into action. The weather is hot, but we still stick to their posts.Because the explanation the head’s  voice became hoarse , but still did not forget to bring us joy. While Manman was busy at taking photos for the attempting to find something interesting! Thin as Qiren was, she had no rest all day. Not until 2o’clock did she begin eat her lunch. She tugged at my heartstrings.
下午,我就大变身,成了团长的秘书!看在团长上午讲了一上午,又一直没有好好休息,晚上有要做报告会的份上就只能任其差遣咯!让去给新人培训,我就只好现学现卖,还好去的时候在火车站,团长给我开了一个速成班!让我去给他打开水,我就只能硬着头皮,一下午到对面的奶茶店要了3回水。后来我都不好意思要了。谢谢为我们提供开水的老板哟!你们是绝对的好人!还有一个绝对不能被遗忘的人那就是欢欢,我亲爱的欢欢。对于欢欢那感激之情绝对不是涛涛江水那么简单。物资的管理主要是由欢欢来负责。早上匆匆赶来的她,一分钟都没有休息。下午的时候又去图展对面的献血点,献了400ml的血.
Afternoon, I changed and became a secretary of the head. Since the restless head had explained one morning, and had to give a report in the evening, I followed all his orders. When he aked me to train the mew comers, I forced myself to do it, though I had never done such kind of things before. Fortunately, he had taught me some skills and told me all the stories before get on the train. I also ought to ask water for him to drink. On that afternoon, I went to the opposite teashop three times to ask for the hot water and at last I felt very ashamed to ask more. Great appreciate to the teashop for his generous. You are definitely a nice person.  Another person that  should never be forgotten is Huanhuan, who came to the exhibition spot and kept busy all the time. Huanhuan was in charge of the collection of the donations. And later on she became a blood donor, donating 400ml blood.
图展结束,团长就开始忙。海达团长也不负所望,又洗礼了我们一次。我们被深深的感动了。孩子的照片与故事震撼着我们。我从未知道十堰竹山还有那么多可怜的孩子,没有食物吃,他们没有衣服穿,没有学上.........顿然间醒悟,我是一个幸福的孩子,我要学会珍惜以及满足。有的孩子的生活很艰辛,然而笑容却从未在孩子们的脸上消失过。面对生活,他们从未低头,面对困难,他们从未退缩,面对坎坷,他们选择了勇敢前行,坦然面对。
After the exhibition, the head had to prepare the report instantly.  There is no doubt that the head lived up to our expectations,and gave us a baptism. All the audiences have been deeply moved. The pictures shocked all of us! I never heard of the poor children in Zhoushan Shiyan; they have no food to eat, no clothes to wear, no money for the education. Suddenly, I knew, I am a lucky guy, and I must learn to cherish and satisfy. Hard as their lives are, you can always find the bright smiles on their face. They face the hardship bravely!
能为孩子们做点事情,是我们的荣幸与骄傲。感谢那些孩子们给了我们一个表达爱的机会,感谢那些孩子们让我懂得了珍惜现在的生活,感谢那些孩子们,教会了我直面惨淡的人生!
It’s great honor and our pride to give a hand to these suffering children. Thanks the children because they give us a chance to express our love; thanks the children because they taught me how to cherish our lives; thanks the children because they set me an good example to face the difficulties.
只要大家的付出能够改善孩子们的学习环境和生活状况,那么大家所有的付出都是值得的.As long as our payment can change their study environment and living condition, all the cost is valuable. Come on , all the children! Come on all of our partners!

Ps:我知道,由于白白水平有限,学习从小不认真,也不爱学习,所以文章里存在很多的错误,希望大家能够多包容一下。写英文的纯粹是为了好玩,没有半点显摆或者其他的意思。如果有写得不对的地方,还请大家能指出来,白白一定及时改正。谢谢大家的理解

集体合照咯,抢镜呀

集体合照咯,抢镜呀

认真讲解的团长。。。。

认真讲解的团长。。。。

积极而富有爱心的童鞋们

积极而富有爱心的童鞋们

团长答疑解问

团长答疑解问

收集的物资。。。。

收集的物资。。。。

有木有西藏的感觉

有木有西藏的感觉

羞于见人咯

羞于见人咯

笑一个,嘿嘿

笑一个,嘿嘿

认真听讲的孩子们

认真听讲的孩子们

偷拍的

偷拍的

老师,笑一个

老师,笑一个

奇人,认真的孩子

奇人,认真的孩子

讲解

讲解

讲解,讲解

讲解,讲解

讲解,讲解,讲解

讲解,讲解,讲解

勇敢的欢欢。。。。。

勇敢的欢欢。。。。。

忠实的小粉丝。。。。

忠实的小粉丝。。。。

认真学习中

认真学习中

背着我偷拍,我都不知道什么时候拍的这个

背着我偷拍,我都不知道什么时候拍的这个

报告会结束时的集体照

报告会结束时的集体照

恩施火车站,最后的合影,下次再来!

恩施火车站,最后的合影,下次再来!
QQ图片20130607230918.jpg
发表于 2013-6-11 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2013-6-11 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
空白,崇拜你啊,太牛了
发表于 2013-6-11 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
你就是女神啊,太牛了,大爱
发表于 2013-6-11 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
妹子,你太有才了。哈哈
发表于 2013-6-11 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2013-6-11 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 与云齐飞 于 2013-6-11 16:09 编辑

空白 很厉害
空白 空白 我现在脑海里 全部是你 怎么办

——————————————
因为我经常发呆。。导致脑海一片空白
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# 奇人

顶起来!!!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# 裙生慢慢
    嘿嘿。。。。。顶起来咯!!!!
发表于 2013-6-11 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
火速学习,火速围观!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# 海达

团长辛苦咯,以后继续跟着你学习哈
发表于 2013-6-11 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
刷啊刷!  刷啊刷!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# 与云齐飞

想你时你在脑海,想你时你在心田~~~
发表于 2013-6-11 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
我才发现! 字少了!跟不了贴~!
发表于 2013-6-11 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
哇塞。。。
给麦田来个英文介绍呗,以后好用。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# 小悟空

围观啊,求围观
发表于 2013-6-11 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
您的帖子长度不符合要求。 当前长度: 4 字节系统限制: 10 到 100000 字节
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 14# 蛋儿

多给点,多给点
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# 小悟空

嘿嘿。。。。相互学习。
发表于 2013-6-11 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
蛋蛋已学习!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | [注册]

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麦田计划 ( 粤ICP备12076381号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 09:46 , Processed in 0.084442 second(s), 20 queries .